Add a Dashboard Resource
Dashboard Resources allows you to add links, documents, and other files directly to the student dashboard, putting additional tools at students' fingertips.
To add a Dashboard Resource:
- From your Educator Account, under Features, click Dashboard Resources.
- From the top right of the Dashboard Resources page, click Add Resource.
- In the modal window, from the list on the left, choose to enter a link, upload a file, insert a YouTube video, or insert a Google Doc.
- Once you've selected the media, if you wish, change the title from the default title.
- Select the group you want it to Display For.
- You can select all students, a specific grade, or a created group.
- Click Save.
- For your students, the resource will show immediately on their Student Dashboard as a link that will open in a separate tab.
- Documents will have been converted to PDF with the option to download and print.