Activate or Deactivate a Lesson
Xello provides a recommended grade for each lesson based on the topic area and the complexity of the content.
Administrators at your district can modify the recommended grades based on the district’s goals and objectives.
FYI: To learn more about educator access and permissions, read the article on Educator Permissions.
Individual lessons can also be deactivated if the content is not a priority for your district.
To activate or deactivate a Lesson:
- From your Educator Account, under Features, click Lessons to open the list of Lessons in Xello.
- Click on the Lesson you'd like to change to open its summary page.
- At the bottom right of the lesson's page, click Edit.
- From the top right of the lesson's page, switch the Status Active toggle to either YES or NO.
- When finished, click Save.