Review Your Student’s Work in Lessons
If you want to review the work your students have done in their lessons, you can view it from their student profile while in your Educator Account. Filter their reflection answers, and track the progress for your own records by marking as reviewed.
To review your student's work in Xello-made Lessons:
- From your Educator Account, click Students and select Student List to open the list of all students at your school.
- Click on the student name to open their profile page.
- From the top of the student profile page, click the Lesson Progress tab to bring up their current progress page.
- By default, the list is filtered to show Core lessons. Click the Core Lessons drop-down if you want to view All Lessons.
- To view their work from previous grades, click Include Past Years
- To view their work, click on the lesson name.
- The Show only Reflection answers? toggle allows you to hide selected-response questions (i.e. those that have right and wrong answers). This lets you quickly locate the questions where students have made personal choices or reflected on what they’ve learned.
- If you'd like to track that you've viewed this lesson, click Mark as Reviewed. Your students will not see that you have ticked this box.