Run Reports on Lesson Progress
Xello's Reports are a powerful, quick, and easy way to track the progress of your students' work in Lessons, assess their engagement, ensure they're on track for course plans, and easily pin-point which students need a bit more encouragement.
Lesson Progress reports cover everything to do with Lessons. View how many students have not yet started their Lessons, how many are in progress, and how many have completed them. Narrow the data by Lesson, by grade, or by individual student.
To run a summary report on Lesson progress:
- From your Educator Account, click Reports and select Lesson Progress.
- To view the summary, from the bottom of the Lessons Completion Summary section, click View Report.
- Use the Core Lessons drop-down and click All Lessons to view all active lessons
- Click on a grade to view all the students in that grade and their lesson progress
- Under a status column (All Complete, In Progress, or Not Started), click the number in that cell to see the list of students in that grade who have completed lessons based on the status you're interested in
To run reports on lesson completion by student, grade or lesson:
- From your Educator Account, click Reports and select Lesson Progress
- From the section called Available Reports choose the type of report you'd like to run.
Tip: Click All Statuses to narrow the list by completion status. This makes it easy to group your students or message multiple students at once.
- Completion By Student: select a grade to view lesson completion for each student.
- Completion By Grade: see the percentage of students in each grade who have completed, have started, or have not begun their lessons.
- Completion By Lesson: click on a lesson to see the number of students who have completed, have started, or have not begun the lesson.