Review a Student's Submitted Custom Lesson
You can review a student's submitted work on a custom lesson, mark the submission as reviewed, and leave feedback for your student to view on their end.
To review a student's work on a custom lesson:
- From your Educator Account, click Students and select Student List to open the list of all students at your school.
- Click on the student name to open their profile page.
- From the top of the student profile page, click the Lesson Progress tab to view their progress on all lessons in their grade.
- Locate the custom lesson. The status column will indicate if the student has completed the lesson and uploaded a file. Click on the title of the lesson to see details.
- To view the submitted work, click on the student's assignment title next to Student Uploads.
- Their submission will open in a separate tab.
- Once you've viewed the student's work, fill out any necessary feedback in the textbox and click Send Feedback.
- Click Mark as Reviewed so the student can see you have reviewed their submitted work.