Live Webinars for Xello K-2
Educator Experience Deep Dive (K-12)
Learn how Xello’s Educator Tools help you support students' future success. We'll be taking a deep dive into the educator experience, covering everything you'll need to know from managing your students, tracking their Xello activities, and pulling insightful progress reports.
Attendees should already have an understanding of the Xello student experience before attending this session.
This session will cover:
- Reviewing students' work
- Creating and managing student groups
- Planning and reviewing Xello lesson content
- Messaging students in Xello 6-12
- Creating custom assignments Xello 3-12
- Adding dashboard resources in Xello 6-12
- Running reports on student progress, work, and engagement
30 minute session with Q&A
- Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern
Xello for Elementary
Xello for Elementary equips students with the skills, knowledge, and attitudes that become the building blocks of meaningful life and career development. Register for this live webinar to see what your K-5 students will experience and how Xello can be used to support students’ social and emotional learning.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Key aspects of the Xello K-2 and 3-5 student experiences
- How Xello’s story-driven lessons teach essential skills and knowledge
- Tools for educators to monitor and support students’ progress
- Supplementary resources to enrich students’ learning beyond the software
- Wednesday, August 25th, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern
- Tuesday, September 28th, 2021 at 3:00 PM Eastern