Building Students' Self Knowledge with Assessments - Live Webinar
Building Students' Self Knowledge with Assessments: A How-To Huddle
When students better understand themselves, they can better understand their career options. Xello’s assessments help students understand how their interests align with career aspects, how well suited careers are to their personality style, and which skills they desire to use in the future. To ensure every student sees how assessments expand their career choices, educators need to be prepared to help students unpack their results.
In this webinar you will learn more about each of our assessments in Xello and how to implement each one successfully.
In this session, you'll learn:
- How students experience assessments in Xello 6-12
- What research backs assessments in Xello 6-12
- Best practices for supporting students completing assessments in Xello
- Managing, viewing, and reporting student assessment results
- Tuesday, March 23rd, 2021 at 3:00 PM Eastern
45 minute session with Q&A