Making the Most of Xello’s Digital Curriculum Capabilities - Huddle
You asked, we’re answering. In a recent Xello Remote Roundtable our clients wanted to know how to use Xello to support remote learning and ensure students stay on the path towards future-readiness.
We’re going to show you how.
Watch this Xello How-To Huddle where you’ll learn how to use Xello’s digital lessons and assignments to engage your students outside of the classroom. We’ll give you a step-by-step walk through of the program and show you some of the built-in features that will make remote learning a little easier.
By the end of this video, you'll learn:
- The grade-by-grade lesson content available in Xello
- How lessons can be configured for your district or school
- Where your students can easily access Xello’s lessons as they learn from home
- How to use Xello’s assignments feature to further tailor your teaching
- Where you can access guides and resources
This session will show you everything you need to know to fully leverage Xello's Lessons and Assignments with your students and keep the learning alive.