Reset a Xello 3-5 Lesson for a Student
It happens: sometimes a student makes a mistake in an activity or lesson and needs to start over. In Xello, you can reset a lesson and delete all of the student's progress to give the student a fresh start.
To reset a lesson:
- From your Educator Account, click Students and select Student List to open the list of all students at your school.
Tip: Search for the student by using the search bar located at the top of any page in your Educator Account.
- Click on the student name to open their profile page.
- From the top of the profile, click the Lesson Progress tab to view their progress on all lessons in their grade.
- Locate the lesson you want to reset and click on the title.
- This opens the summary page of the lesson, to see more about the Lesson, click View Details.
- Click the link Reset Lesson.
- To confirm you want to reset and delete any progress the student has made in the lesson, click Yes, Reset.
When students access the lesson after it's been reset, they'll see a notification on the introduction page that states which educator reset the lesson and when. This notification will remain there until they've restarted it.