Move a Lesson to Another Grade in Xello 3-5
Xello provides a recommended grade for each lesson based on the topic area and the complexity of the content.
Administrators at your district can choose to assign a lesson to multiple grades. Students will see that lesson in each assigned grade but will complete it only once.
FYI: To learn more about educator access and permissions, read the article on Educator Permissions.
To assign a lesson to multiple grades:
- From your Educator Account, under Features, click Lessons to open the list of Lessons in Xello.
- Ensure the Grades 3-5 tab at the top of the page is selected.
- Click the title of the lesson to open its summary.
- From the bottom right, click Edit.
- Select each of the grades, and click Save.