Enhanced Student Dashboard - Xello 6-12
Check out Xello's enhanced Student Dashboard!
The new Student Dashboard has a few key changes that help empower and motivate students to take ownership over their future-readiness:
- Built-in guidance: the new Dashboard guides each grade of students through a customized sequence of college and career planning lessons that the district has deemed essential (i.e “core”) for meeting their district and state requirements
- Progress tracking: a progress indicator helps students track their progress towards meeting all core and optional lessons that have been assigned to their grade
- Easier Access to Assignments & Resources: these two sections are now higher up on the dashboard for increased visibility, allowing students to view and access them without scrolling
We have resources below to help roll out this transition. Sign up for a live webinar that covers the new features in greater depth, including tips on how to introduce it to your students; or share our short video with your students.
Join us for an overview of the new student dashboard to learn how this redesigned experience will better support self-paced learning and save you time, by providing students with guidance on what they’re expected to do and insight into how they’re progressing towards those goals.
- Thursday, July 30th, 2020 at 3:00 PM Eastern
- Thursday, August 27th, 2020 at 3:00 PM Eastern
Introduce the changes to your students by sharing the video in the following article, Your Student Dashboard.
Check out, download, and share with fellow educators this one-page guide on the Student Dashboard Enhancements.