Edit a Custom Lesson - Xello 3-5
Custom lessons can be edited by those with administrator access. The changes will appear immediately for your students. Edits cannot be made if any students have already submitted their work.
To edit a custom lesson:
- From your Educator Account, under Features, click Lessons to open the list of Lessons in Xello.
- Make sure the Grades 3-5 tab at the top of the page is selected.
- From the list of lessons, find the one you wish to edit and click on the title.
- Click Edit from the bottom right of the lesson's dialog box to open the edit page.
- Make the necessary changes and click Save to implement the changes.