Track Student Progress of a Custom Lesson - Xello 3-5
Track your students' completion progress through custom lessons. View how many students have yet to start or how many have completed their work in custom lessons.
To view students' progress on custom lessons:
- From your Xello educator account, under Reports, select Lesson Progress.
- Under the section called Available Reports, click Completion By Lesson to view the list of all lessons.
- Locate your custom lesson and view the completion status in the columns to the right.
- Click on the title to view the progress of each student.
- If the student's work is completed, clicking on their name will direct you to their student profile where you can review their work.