Review a Student's Submitted Custom Lesson - Xello 3-5
You can review a student's submitted work on a custom lesson, mark the submission as reviewed as reviewed for your own tracking purposes, and leave feedback for your student to view on their end.
To review a student's work on a custom lesson:
- From your Educator Account, click Students and select Student List to open the list of all students at your school.
- Click on the student name to open their profile page.
- From the top of the student profile page, click the Lesson Progress tab to view their progress of all lessons assigned to them in their grade.
- By default, the list is filtered to show Core lessons. Click the Core Lessons drop-down to view All Lessons.
- To view their work from previous grades, click Include Past Years
- Locate the custom lesson. The status column will indicate if the student has submitted their work. Click on the title of the lesson to see their submission.
- To view any uploaded documents, click the link they uploaded under Student Submission. The document will open in a separate tab.
- If you'd like to track that you've viewed this custom lesson, click Mark as Reviewed. Your students will not see that you have ticked this box.
- To include comments, click Send Feedback .
- Students will immediately see a feedback tag next to that custom lesson in the Lessons section on their Student Dashboard.
- Feedback history is saved with timestamps so you can leave multiple comments. This includes if the student unsubmits and resubmits the lesson.
- Feedback can be edited or deleted only by the educator who submitted it.