Supporting US College Bound Students - Live Webinar
Learn how to harness the power of Xello’s College Planning tools for end of year tasks. With a greater focus on reporting capabilities and exporting student data, this session is can help you empower your US college-bound students stay organized and on track with college information gathering, planning, and application tracking.
This session is intended for educators and counselors who are already using Xello's College Planning tools with students.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How educators track student’s college choices and application progress
- How educators can track and manage transcript requests and recommendation letters
- How educators can track local scholarships
- How to export and save key College Planning reports at the end of the year
45 minute session with Q&A
- Tuesday, May 25th, 2021 03:00 PM Eastern