Xello Educators' End of Year Tasks - Live Webinar
The end of the school year is your moment to collect summaries of your students' progress, reflect on their engagement throughout the year, and begin thinking about opportunities for the following year. Join this session if you'd like to understand how Xello's Reports can help you make your year-end review a breeze.
This session is intended for Xello Educators with User or Limited level access. If you're a Xello Administrator, we'd recommend you attend our webinar, Xello Administrators' End of Year Tasks.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to export and extract this year's College and Career Readiness progress
- How to use Xello's Lesson Progress Reports to demonstrate mandate compliance
- How to rollover students' incomplete Xello activities to next year
- How to manage your assigned students and groups
30 minutes with Q&A
- Wednesday, April 21st, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern