Assign and Unassign a Student to Another Educator
Students can be assigned to any educator in Xello. When students are assigned to you, you can see their full profile details, filter reports and lists, set assignments, and send messages.
Only educators with the required permissions can assign students to other educators.
Assign a Student
To assign a student to another educator:
- From your Educator Account, click Students and select Student List to open the list of all students at your school.
- Locate the student and from the right of the student name, click the three dot icon and select Assign to Educator.
- Click the appropriate educator from the drop-down and click Assign.
Unassign a Student
To unassign a student from another educator:
- From your Educator Account, click Educators to open the list of all educators at your school.
- Select the educator you'll be unassigning students to open their profile page.
- In the Students section, locate the student and to the right of their name, click Unassign.