Data Integration with Maplewood
Data integration allows Xello to securely exchange data with Student Information Systems to create student accounts in the program. Data integration also takes care of tasks like deactivating, transferring, promoting, and updating student accounts, as long as the information in the SIS is kept up to date.
Maplewood exchanges data with Xello through an API integration. To configure the data transfer:
- Email Maplewood at email@example.com with “Xello Data Exchange” in the subject line.
- In your email:
Note: Maplewood may request a Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to releasing the module. Please see our Data Sharing Amendment, which you can print, sign, and share with your contact at Maplewood.
- Request the Maplewood webservice URL
- Request instructions on how to install the Xello module
- Verify that you're using the latest release of the web service (5.8000.2.0)
- If a secure connection to the webservice is required, add to your firewall these static IP addresses to our server:
- When you receive the webservice URL from Maplewood, send it to your Onboarding Manager to set up the data exchange.