Add a Corequisite to a Course
Course rules are used to automatically validate students’ course selections, ensuring that prerequisites, mark thresholds, and other conditions are met, including the ability to add corequisites to a course.
When students select a course, the specified corequisite will also be added to their course plan. To add a corequisite:
- From your Educator Account, under Features, click Courses & Diplomas.
- From the Courses & Diplomas page, click Courses.
- Either browse or search available courses to find and click the course you want to add the corequisite to.
- From the course's page, click the Rules tab and from the drop-down menu titled Select a rule to add to this course, select Corequisite.
- Search for the course(s) to be added and click the course(s) in the search results.
- When finished, click Save.