Add a New Diploma or Specialization
If your school or district has a new diploma or specialization available, it can be created in Xello so your students can track their progress and courses more specifically.
To create a new diploma or specialization:
- From your Educator Account, under Features, click Courses & Diplomas.
- Click Diplomas to open the list of available Diplomas.
- From the top right corner, click Create Diploma.
- Enter the Basic Info about the diploma and click Save.
Once you’ve added the diploma, it’s time to add requirements and courses:
- Select the Requirements tab and click Add Requirement.
- Enter the name of the Subject Area and choose whether students should complete the requirements in specific grades or in any grade.
- Click Save.
- Set the number of Credits. By default this is set to 1.
- Click Add Courses. You can enter a course name or course code, or you can select a discipline and browse through related courses.
- Select the courses that can be used to fulfill the requirements, and click Add.