Add a New Course
If there is a new course that needs to be added to Xello, this can be done through the Courses & Diplomas section.
To add a new course:
- From your Educator Account, under Features, click Courses & Diplomas.
- From the Courses & Diploma page, select Courses.
- From the Courses page, at the top right corner, click Add New Course.
- Enter the basic information for the course and click Save. You can also Add a Course Note.
- Click the Disciplines tab and associate the course with one or more disciplines or subdisciplines.
- Click the Rules tab and use the drop-down menu to include prerequisites, corequisites, and other course restrictions.
- If the course can fulfill any subject area diploma requirements, click the Diplomas tab and link the course to the related requirements by clicking the Diploma name and then selecting the related requirement.
Note: If you don't see the Add New Course button, you may not have permission to add new courses. Contact your site administrator. For more information on access levels, check out Educator Permissions.