Add a New Discipline
Disciplines and subdisciplines are groupings of courses based on the subject area or department that offers them. Courses can belong to more than one discipline.
To add a new discipline:
- From your Educator Account, under Features, click Courses & Diplomas.
- Click Disciplines to open the list of disciplines.
- From the top right corner of the Disciplines page, click Add New Discipline.
- Enter the basic information for the discipline and click Save.
- If you’re adding a subdiscipline, be sure to select the parent discipline that it’s a part of.
- Click the Courses tab, and select Add Courses to search and select available courses to add.