Change a Student’s Graduation Diploma
A graduation diploma is the set of course requirements that students need to complete in order to receive their diploma. Many schools offer multiple graduation diplomas, and you can change a student’s graduation diploma in their course plan.
Each student can only have one assigned graduation diploma.
To change student’s graduation Diploma:
- In your Educator Account, navigate to the student's course plan.
- From near the top right of the Course Planner page, click Settings to open the Settings window.
- Select an available Graduation Diploma, and click Done.
View the Progress of a Student's Graduation Diploma
To view a student’s assigned Diploma and their progress so far:
- In your Educator Tools, navigate to the student’s course plan.
- From the Course Planner page, directly to the right of the diploma name, click the drop-down to show all the Diplomas and Specializations assigned to the student.
- Click on the title to view the student's current progress.