Remove a Course Rule
Course rules are used to automatically validate students’ course selections, ensuring that prerequisites, mark thresholds, and other conditions are met. But if a rule no longer applies to a course, the rule can be removed.
To remove a course rule:
- From your Educator Account, under Features, click Courses & Diplomas.
- From the Courses & Diplomas page, click Courses.
- Either browse or search to find and click the course from which you want to remove a rule.
- From the course page, click the Rules tab.
- Find the rule you want to remove and click the trashcan icon.