Set a Course to By Approval Only
Course rules are used to automatically validate students’ course selections, ensuring that prerequisites, mark thresholds, and other conditions are met. In exceptional cases, the By Approval Only rule can be applied.
To set the By Approval Only rule:
- From your Educator Account, under Features, click Courses & Diplomas.
- From the Courses & Diplomas page, click Courses.
- Either browse or search to find and click the course to which you want to add approval.
- From the course page, click on the Rules tab and and from the drop-down menu titled Select a rule to add to this course, select By Approval Only.
- Enter notes related to the approval such as who needs to approve the course selection.
- When finished, click Save.