Xello securely exchanges data with
Ed-Fi exchanges data with Xello through an API integration. To configure a nightly data transfer:
- Add Xello as a vendor in your Ed-Fi data hub.
- Submit Ed-Fi API information through our secure Ed-Fi Authorization Credentials form. Include the following details (available in your Ed-Fi data hub):
- District Name - The name we associate the credentials with.
- State Endpoint URL - The Ed-Fi URL we'll be communicating with each night.
- Auth Key - The key that uniquely identifies Xello.
- Auth Secret - A shared password between Ed-Fi and Xello. Do not share this secret with anyone.
- Ed-Fi will use the above information to complete the API integration.