With Xello SSO, students can log into their Edsby account and then access Xello without a separate login.
Your Onboarding Manager will provide you with information to be used in a later step: a URL, consumer key, and a shared secret. The consumer key is our unique identifier for your Edsby implementation, while the shared secret is used to ensure that all communication sent from Edsby to Xello is secure.
To set up SSO in Edsby:
- Your Onboarding Manager will provide a URL, a key and a secret.
- Log in to Edsby as a District or School IT Admin.
- Find the District or School page where you want to configure an LTI Tool.
- From the top right, click Manage.
- Next to LTI Tool Providers, click New.
- Under Configuration Type select Manual LTI 1.0/1.1 Tool.
- Enter the URL, consumer key, and secret shared by your Onboarding Manager.
- Complete a test to make sure a student can SSO successfully.