Xello has a Course Request Exports tool that will save you time and work. Use this tool to export the course requests your students have made in Xello for the upcoming year. You can then upload the exported file to your Student Information System (SIS). Once it’s uploaded your staff may proceed with scheduling within the SIS.
To export your students’ requested course plans:
- From your Educator Account, under Features, click Courses & Diplomas.
- From the top right corner of the Courses & Diplomas page, click Export Course Requests.
- From the Export Course Request page, under Statuses to Export, choose the students’ course request statuses you’d like to export.
- It’s recommended that you do not export course requests marked “Incomplete” as changes made at a later date may affect scheduling.
- It’s recommended that Complete, Submitted, and Approved requests are selected to be exported.