Dashboard Resources allows you to add links, documents, and other files directly to your students' dashboard, putting additional tools at their fingertips.
Add a new Dashboard Resource from your educator account. Apply it to a specific group, an entire
Choose a from a variety of media options to add. Upload a resource locally from your computer, or an online resource such as a video, document or social media post.
To add a Dashboard Resource:
- From your Educator Account, click Features and select Dashboard Resources.
- From the top right of the Dashboard Resources page, click Add Resource. A modal window opens.
- From the list on the left, choose the media type you'd like to share.
- Once you've selected the media, if you wish, change the title from the default title.
- Select the group you want it to Display For.
- You can select all students, a specific
grade, or a group you created.
- Documents will have been converted to PDF with the option to download and print.