Track the work students have completed in custom lessons. Use this opportunity to ensure students are keeping up with local
To view students' progress on custom lessons:
- From your Xello educator account, under Reports, select Lesson Progress.
- Under the section called Available Reports, click Completion By Lesson to view the list of all lessons.
- By default, the list shows Core Lessons. If the Custom Lesson you're looking for is not a Core Lesson, click the Core Lessons dropdown and select All Lessons.
Note: The progress of custom lessons is tracked as Complete or Not Started. The status will remain as Not Started until the student has submitted their work. This means the In Progress column for custom lessons will remain at 0.
- View which
gradesthe lesson was assigned to.
- View the date students submitted their work.
- Check if the work has been reviewed.
- Filter the list by status.
- Create a group or add students to an existing group.
- If the student's work is completed, clicking on their name will direct you to their student profile where you can review the work they submitted.
Tip: Narrow the data on the list to zero in on the information. From the top right of the list, click Filters, choose the filters to add and click Apply. To add or remove table columns, or to export the table to a spreadsheet or .csv file, click Data Options.