Learn how Xello’s Educator Tools help you support students' future success. We'll be taking a deep dive into the educator experience, covering everything you'll need to know from managing your students, tracking their Xello activities, and pulling insightful progress reports.
Attendees should already have an understanding of the Xello student experience before attending this session.
In this session, you'll learn:
- Reviewing students' work
- Creating and managing student groups
- Planning and reviewing Xello lesson content
- Messaging students in Xello 6-12
- Creating custom assignments Xello 3-12
- Adding dashboard resources in Xello 6-12
- Running reports on student progress, work, and engagement
- Wednesday, December 8th, 2021 at 3:00 PM Eastern
Can't attend the live session? Register above to receive a recording of the event. Or watch a previously recorded session.