Are you a new Xello 6-12 educator? Or do you need a refresher?
Attend this session to see how Xello can help support your students’ future success. This introductory webinar will help you get started with using Xello, whether your students are learning face-to-face or remotely.
The session will cover:
- An understanding of Xello’s mission
- How Xello prepares every student to be future ready
- Practical ways to implement Xello in any classroom setting
- Further guidance on exploring Xello as an educator
This session is recommended for new Xello educators who work directly with students. Before attending this webinar you should know how to log into Xello. If you need help with logging in contact your district Xello administrator or reach out to email@example.com.
- Tuesday, September 20th 2022 at 3:00 PM Eastern
Can't attend the live session? Register above to receive a recording of the event. Or watch a previously recorded session.