A resume is a powerful tool in helping students connect their progress in Xello directly with the real world. And, with Xello’s resume builder, students can take the valuable information they’ve learned about themselves through assessments, self-reflection, and early experiences, and turn it into a professional, downloadable resume.
Attend this training event to learn how your students can quickly turn their Xello About Me section into a professional resume with Xello's Resume Builder.
In this session, you'll learn how to:
- Support students in building a resume that highlights their skills and achievements
- Leverage Xello’s built-in tips and sample content to guide students through the process of creating a stand-out resume
- Help students spend less time formatting and more time creating valuable content that will impress employers
- Encourage adoption of this feature using Xello’s Custom Lessons or Assignments
- Assign, review, and track your students’ resumes from your Xello Educator tools
- Wednesday, November 17th, 2021 at 3:00 PM Eastern
Can't attend the live session? Register above to receive a recording of the event. Or watch a previously recorded session.