Hosted by one of our Training Specialists, learn how Xello’s suite of College Planning tools can help you empower your US college-bound students to stay organized and on track with college information gathering, planning, and application tracking.
In this session, you'll learn:
- How students create and track college applications
- How students search and interact with local scholarships
- How educators add local scholarships
- How educators track student’s college choices and application progress
- How to support college-bound students with Xello’s built-in college planning content covering key topics such as paying for college
PDFEducator Quick Guide on Transcripts
Quick reference document on how educators fulfill student transcript requests in Xello.