The beginning of the school year is your moment to start preparing for CCR engagement. Watch this session if you'd like to understand how to make your Xello startup process a breeze. From organizing your educators to learning what's new in Xello, we cover everything you need to know to kick-start Xello this upcoming school year.
Note: This session is intended for Xello Administrators. If have Xello User or Limited level access, we'd recommend you attend our webinar School Startup for Xello Educators.
Not sure what access level you're assigned? Check out the article on Educator Permissions for more information.
In this session, you'll learn:
- How to create and deactivate Xello educator accounts
- How to create and revise student groups
- How to assign students to educators
- How to create custom lessons
- How to access robust reporting tools
- What key resources are available to share with fellow educators to get them up and running with Xello
- What's new in Xello