Learn how Xello’s Educator Tools help you support students' future success. In this recording, we take a deep dive into the educator experience, covering everything you'll need to know from managing your elementary school students, tracking their Xello activities, and accessing insightful progress reports.
Attendees should already have an understanding of the Xello K-5 student experiences before attending this session.
The session will cover:
- Reviewing students' work
- Creating and managing student groups
- Planning and reviewing Xello lesson content
- Creating Xello 3-5 assignments
- Accessing reports on student progress, work, and engagement
- Key resources to support your work in Xello
Xello AcademyXello AcademyXello Academy for Xello K-5
Do you have elementary school educators new to Xello K-5? Help them get to know the program, explore how it works, and access key resources.
Video PlaylistVideo PlaylistXello Elementary Educators
Visit this playlist to watch short videos on key features in Educator Tools in Xello.