Watch this session of our "How-To Huddle Series", dedicated to the needs of K-5 educators and looking at how Xello for Elementary supports classroom and remote learning. We give you a step-by-step walkthrough of Xello for Elementary and look at tools and techniques to help students develop early future-readiness skills.
What's covered in this session:
- The basics of Xello for students in Kindergarten through 5th grade
- All about Supplementary Activities to enhance the in-program learning
- How Xello Elementary supports social-emotional learning
- What tools are available to track student progress
- Where you can access guides and resources