The beginning of the school year is your moment to start preparing for CCR engagement. Watch this session if you'd like to understand how to make your Xello startup process a breeze. From organizing your educators to learning what's new in Xello, we cover everything you need to know to kick-start Xello this upcoming school year.
Not sure what access level you're assigned? Check out the article on Educator Permissions for more information.
In this session, you'll learn:
- How to create and deactivate Xello educator accounts
- How to create and revise student groups
- How to assign students to educators
- How to create custom lessons
- How to access robust reporting tools
- What key resources are available to share with fellow educators to get them up and running with Xello
- What's new in Xello