Check out the work your student has submitted in their lessons. Filter their reflection answers, and track the progress for your own records by marking it as reviewed.
To review your student's work in Xello-made Lessons:
- In the search bar located at the top of any page in your Educator Account, enter the student's name or ID.
- Click on the student's name. The About Student tab of their profile opens.
- From the top of the page click Lesson Progress.
- By default, the list is filtered to show Core Lessons for the student's current
grade. Click the Core Lessons dropdown if you'd like to view All Lessons.
- To view Lessons from previous
grades, click Include Past Years.