From the Explore page, students click on Opportunities to check out what's available and request the ones they're interested in.
How students explore local Opportunities:
- On the Explore page, they click Opportunities.
- Students may also arrive at the Opportunities page from a Company profile by clicking the opportunity under Get experience.
- They search the list of opportunities by company or opportunity name, or scroll through the list.
- If they've completed Matchmaker or have saved a career cluster, they'll see some opportunities tagged as a Match.
- Students can also narrow and sort the list by clicking Filters. Filter types available are:
- Opportunity type
- Duration (min and max hours)
- Career cluster
- They click an Opportunity to see the description, view the Company profile, and Similar Opportunities.
- If they're interested in the Opportunity, they click Request.
How students access an active Opportunity
If students have an active opportunity they're in the process of completing, they can access its profile by the banner at the top of the Explore Opportunities page.
PDFIntroduction to WBL in Xello
Short VideoShort VideoAbout Work-Based Learning in Xello
PDFOpportunity Coordinator Guide
PDFEducator's Guide to Opportunities