Xello’s interactive Lessons make it easy to infuse future readiness across subjects, with clear directions and opportunities for discussion.
For Xello 3-5 students, Lessons are called Missions. These short, interactive digital lessons serve as ready-made curriculum to help you teach social-emotional skills and key concepts in a fun and engaging way. By completing these story-driven missions, students get a deeper understanding of their interests, skills, and the concept of future success.
Students can easily access their Missions from their dashboard, return to unfinished ones, and review their work.
Students access their Missions from their dashboard, the first page they see after logging in.
Once they've opened a Mission to begin, if there are necessary prerequisites that must be completed, the lesson will be "locked" until they've completed those activities.
Return to an unfinished Mission
Students can quit a Mission at any time by clicking the Done button in the top right corner of the lesson screen. Xello will save their progress.
Once they've left a Mission, they can view their level of completion by looking at that particular one on their dashboard.
To return to the lesson:
- From their Student Dashboard, students locate the Mission they want to resume.
- They click Continue.
- The Mission will pick up exactly where they left off and they can continue from there.
Review their work in Missions
Once they’ve completed a Mission, students can go back and review their work. They'll be able to see all the questions and how they answered each one. Encourage your students to review their reflection answers later in the year. Have their thoughts changed?
To review their work in a completed lesson:
- From their Student Dashboard, students click on the Mission they wish to review.
- They will see the summary content from each section.
- They can review their written answers.
- They can watch the video again or read the story that was at the beginning of the Mission.