Xello securely exchanges data with
Maplewood exchanges data with Xello through an API integration. To configure the data transfer:
- Email Maplewood at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Xello Data Exchange” in the subject line.
- In your email:
- Request the Maplewood webservice URL
- Request instructions on how to install the Xello module
- Verify that you're using the latest release of the web service (5.8000.2.0)Note: Maplewood may request a Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to releasing the module. Please see our Data Sharing Amendment , which you can print, sign, and share with your contact at Maplewood.
- If a secure connection to the webservice is required, contact your Onboarding Manager for the list of static IP addresses to add to your firewall.
- When you receive the webservice URL from Maplewood, send it to your Onboarding Manager to set up the data exchange.