Xello's Work-Based Learning (WBL) module was designed to be managed at the district level. All company and opportunity information entered into Xello will be available for all students in grades 6-12 across your district.
Add a Company
To add a Company:
- Log into the WBL Admin workspace.
- The first page after signing in is the dashboard. Click Companies to begin managing companies.
- Click Add Company.
- Fill out the company's information.
- Careers pulls from the list of careers students see and explore in Xello. You can input multiple careers per company.
Add a Contact
To add a contact:
- From your WBL Admin dashboard, click Contacts.
- Click Add Contact.
- Fill out the contact’s information.
- Background Check is for tracking purposes only. It will not send an email to the contact
Add an Opportunity
Whether it’s an internship, job shadow, apprenticeship or more, you can add work-based learning opportunities directly in Xello for students to discover and request.
To add an Opportunity:
- From your WBL Admin dashboard, click Opportunities.
- Click Add Opportunity.
- Fill out the required information.
- Once you’re done, click Preview to see how the Opportunity will look for students.
- Once you're happy with how it looks, click Save.