Unmatched transcripts rarely happen and if they do, it’s usually because a student name or ID on the transcript doesn’t match with one in the student list in Xello. You can fix this by manually matching transcripts to the correct student.
To match a transcript to a student:
- From your Educator Account, under Features, click College Planning and select Transcripts.
- On the Transcripts page, click the Unmatched tab to show the list of transcripts not currently matched to any students.
- Choose the transcript you wish to match and from the far right of the student name, click the three dot icon and select Match to Student.
- To view a copy of the transcript before matching, click View Transcript.
- If a student has already been matched with a transcript, an action box will give you the option to Replace the previous transcript or to cancel the action.
PDFStudent Quick Guide on Transcripts
Quick guide for students on how to request transcripts, create an application tracker and view the progress of their transcript request.
PDFEducator Quick Guide on Transcripts
Quick reference document on how educators fulfill student transcript requests in Xello.
Recorded WebinarRecorded WebinarCollege Planning Tools in Xello
Learn how Xello’s suite of College Planning tools can help you empower your US college-bound students stay organized and on track with college information gathering, planning, and application tracking.