You can view and track the progress of requested transcripts you've sent to institutions. View information such as when the request was made, the transcript sent, and whether the institution has received or opened the transcript.
To see the progress of sent transcripts for an individual student:
- From your Educator Account, under Features, click College Planning and select Transcripts.
- Click the Sent tab to open the student list of transcripts that have been sent.
- Browse the list or use the search bar directly above the student list to locate the student whose transcript you wish to view. From the right of their name, click the three dot icon and select Track Progress.
- This opens an action box with the student information, and the current point of the transcript’s journey.
- Click on the school to view more details for that transcript.
PDFStudent Quick Guide on Transcripts
Quick guide for students on how to request transcripts, create an application tracker and view the progress of their transcript request.
PDFEducator Quick Guide on Transcripts
Quick reference document on how educators fulfill student transcript requests in Xello.
Recorded WebinarRecorded WebinarCollege Planning Tools in Xello
Learn how Xello’s suite of College Planning tools can help you empower your US college-bound students stay organized and on track with college information gathering, planning, and application tracking.