Your student may be aiming to achieve one or more specializations (additional designations in conjunction with their graduation diploma). You can assign specializations to your students to accurately keep track of their progress and ensure they’ll meet their goals.
Apply a Specialization
To assign your student a Specialization:
- From your Educator Account, click Features and select Courses & Diplomas.
- Click Student Course Plans to open the student list.
- Locate the student whose specialization you'd like to change.
- Click in the checkbox to the left of their name.
Tip: To filter and select multiple students, click Filters to narrow the student list by several options, such as grade, or group. Then click Apply.The student list is narrowed by your filter option. Click the Selected (0) checkbox at the top of the list to select all the students in your newly filtered list.
- From the top of the list, click the Assign Diploma dropdown, and select Assign Specialization.
- Select the specialization from the available choices and click Assign.
View the Progress of a Student's Specialization
To view a student’s progress in each of their Specializations:
- From the Student Course Plans page, click on the student name.