As an educator, you have the ability to view your student’s course plans and assign a course or override one of their course choices, if necessary.
To assign a course to a student:
- In the search bar located at the top of any page in your Educator Account, enter the student name or ID.
- Click on the student name. The About Student tab of their profile opens.
- Click the Course Planner tab.
- Under the appropriate grade column of the student’s course plan, select the required subject you wish to assign. This will open the list of courses in that subject.
- Find the course you wish to assign your student and click Add.
- This course will show on your student’s course planner as “Assigned” with a lock symbol. The student will be unable to make changes to the course.