You can add, edit and remove sections of content to the Course Guide. This could include additional information or a message. For example, some schools choose to add a welcome message before the guide, others have opted to include the full description of the
To add, edit, or remove a section from the Course Guide:
- From your Educator Account, click Features and select Courses & Diplomas.
- Click Course Guide.
- Click Add New Section to begin entering content.
- Under Show in Course Guide, switch the toggle to YES for the content of this section to be visible for anyone who views the Course Guide page.
- When you're done, click Save.
- To rearrange where the section is placed in the guide, click on the section and drag it to its new place.
- To delete the section, click on the trashcan icon.
- The Course Guide opens in a new tab.
Any changes you've made and saved, will immediately show on the shareable URL link's page.