While Xello is digital, sometimes a printed version of student work is necessary - including the student's course plan.
Xello's printed four-year course plan includes credits left, selected courses, as well as space for Parent/Guardian, Student, and Counselor signatures.
To print a student's course plan:
- In the search bar located at the top of any page in your Educator Account, enter the student name or ID.
- Click on the student name to open the About Student tab.
- Click the Course Planner tab.
- From the top right of the Course Planner page, click Print to open the print preview of the course plan.
- From the top right of the print preview page, click Print.