While in Xello, your students can request a transcript be sent to the schools and institutions of their choice.
But sometimes you might need to send a transcript on behalf of a student without them making the request. In Xello you can easily send transcripts to multiple schools for a student. The process will differ slightly whether the institution is In-Network or Out-Of-Network.
To send a transcript on behalf of a student:
- From your Educator Account, under Features, click College Planning and select Transcripts.
- At the top right of the page, click Send Transcripts to open the student list with available transcripts.
- Either scroll through the list, or search for the student by their name or ID. From the right of their name, click Select to open the Select Institutions page.
- If the student has saved schools, they'll show here.
- If the student has not saved any schools, use the search bar to find the institutions.
- To view the transcript before sending it, under the Imported column, click View.
- Select the schools you wish to send a transcript to and from the bottom right of the screen, click Next.
- If an institution is Out-Of-Network and you want to email the transcript, click Send by Email and enter the school’s email address. To record the date a transcript was sent in the post, click Add Date Sent by Mail for both you and your student to view.
- Confirm the list of choices and when ready, click Send. A success bar at the top of the page will show how many transcripts were successfully sent.
- If there was an error in sending a transcript, click on the corresponding line and follow the prompts to try again.
PDFStudent Quick Guide on Transcripts
Quick guide for students on how to request transcripts, create an application tracker and view the progress of their transcript request.
PDFEducator Quick Guide on Transcripts
Quick reference document on how educators fulfill student transcript requests in Xello.
Recorded WebinarRecorded WebinarCollege Planning Tools in Xello
Learn how Xello’s suite of College Planning tools can help you empower your US college-bound students stay organized and on track with college information gathering, planning, and application tracking.